Haverstraw is a town in Rockland County, New York, United States, located north of the Town of Clarkstown and the Town of Ramapo; east of Orange County, New York; south of the Town of Stony Point; and west of the Hudson River. The town runs from the west to the east border of the county in its northern part.
Schools in Haverstraw:
Communities and locations in the town
- Bowline Point Town Park – A park east of Haverstraw on a peninsula, called Bowline Point, in the Hudson River.
- Camp Hill – A hamlet near the south town line.
- Dutchtown – The southern most section of the Village of Haverstraw.
- Felters Corners – A hamlet west of Garnerville.
- Garnerville – A hamlet southwest of West Haverstraw.
- Harriman State Park – Part of the park is in the western part of the town.
- Village of Haverstraw – The historic downtown business district. The original seat of government in Haverstraw Town.
- Johnsontown – A hamlet west of West Haverstraw named after the Johnson brothers.
- Ladentown – A hamlet.
- Lake Kanawauke – A lake in Harriman State Park in the southwest corner of the town.
- Lake Sebago – A lake in Harriman State Park in the southwest corner of the town.
- Lake Welch – A lake in Harriman State Park near the west town line.
- Mount Ivy – A hamlet by the south town line.
- Pomona – A village partly in the town and partly in the town of Ramapo.
- Samsondale – A hamlet east of West Haverstraw.
- St. John's in the Wilderness – A hamlet.
- Thiells – A hamlet west of West Haverstraw.
- West Haverstraw – A village.
- Willow Grove – A hamlet on the north town line.
For more information about Haverstraw and the neighborhood, call a Q Home Sales Representative 845-35Q-HOME(845-357-4663)
- Chestnut Ridge
- New City
- New Hempstead
- Pearl River
- Spring Valley
- Stony Point
- Valley Cottage
- Wesley Hills
- West Haverstraw
- West Nyack
The source of the displayed data is either the property owner or public record provided by non-governmental third parties. It is believed to be reliable but not guaranteed. This information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of the Multiple Listing Service of Long Island, Inc.